LL. B (1981)All Pune University
|Name||Prof. V.K. Bhide|
|Profile in one line||A Management Guru, Prof. V.K. Bhide have been successfully managing the human resources for the reputed companies and is also the guiding light for his pupils who aspire to carve themselves a successful career.|
|Designation||Advisor & Visiting Professor|
|Qualifications||• B. A.(1972)
• M P M (1978)
• L.L. B (1981)All Pune University
|Total Experience in years||• Teaching
• Practical: 38 Years
|Major Strengths in Teaching career||
• Recognised as ‘Post Graduate Teacher for HRM by Pune University.
• Birla Institute of Technology (BIT)’s Faculty for teaching ‘Management’
• Guide for Project Report guidance to students
• Visiting Faculty for many Management Institutions in Pune
• Teaching Principles of Management and HRM for PGDHM course of UOP
• Honorary Director of ‘College of Hospital Management’
|Area of Interests||
1. Principles & Practices of ‘Management’
2. HRM, Labour Laws, New trends in HRM
3. Personnel Administration (Functional side of HRM)
4. Case Studies in HRM and Ind. Relations
5. Training & Development
6. Organisational Behavior etc.
D.H.A – Diploma in Hospital Administration.
|Name||Dr. PANDURANG VINAYAK BOKIL|
|Profile in one line||A doctor by profession, donning a hat with multiple feathers and enriching the lives of the students by giving them the best knowledge of both the theory and practical worlds.|
|Telephone Number||020- 25539696|
|Qualifications||• M.B.B.S., M.S (Gen), F.I.C.S.
• B.G.L – Bachelor of Law.
• D.H.A – Diploma in Hospital Administration.
|Total Experience in years||• Hospital Administrator- 19 years.
• Consultant Surgeon- 41 years
• Teaching- 25 years
|Journal Contributions||1. Authored an Article on “Medical Ethics” – Research Center, KEM Hospital, Pune, News Letter, April 1997, Vol.: 5, No. 2, page 5.
2. Started in-house magazine for the staff of KEM Hospital, Pune, called “KEM Parivar”. ..
3. Has been invited by the “Physician’s Digest”, Mumbai to write and contribute many articles on Medico Legal subjects. Recently I was invited to write an article on “GP & Law of negligence”.
4. In 1985-86 was elected as the Hon Editor of “Surgical Times” of the Maharashtra Surgical Chapter of the Association of Surgeons of India.
5. Was a member of editorial team of the journal of Poona Club.
6. Contributed many articles to the Pune Symbiosis Medico legal Times.
7. Contributed to the National Insurance Academy, Pune journal “PRAVARTAK’, BIMAQUEST & to Indian Journal of Healthcare by articles of Medico-legal subject.
8. Authored a book on “Guidelines on effective Hospital Administration”.
9. Presented many scientific papers in National & International Conferences.
|Conferences Attended||1. MASICON in Krishna Medical College karad in 1998.
2. Medico-legal symposium in Symbiosis School of Health Sciences, Pune.
3. National Insurance Academy, Pune on many occasions.
4. Krishna Medical College, Karad symposium in Nov.2011.
5. MGM College of Management, CIDCO, Mumbai in Feb.2009
|International Assignments||1. Hospital Administrator in Al Hayat Hospital, Bahrain, Middle East
2. Chief Executive Officer at Chittagong, Bangladesh for a Medical College
|Awards||National awards for conducting Vasectomy camps|
|Name||Dr. (Col.) Vasantrao G. Laghate|
|Profile in one line||Having a work experience of more than 50 years, which is more than the average age of the people and students around him, Dr. Laghate is an ocean of knowledge and experience.|
|Telephone Number||020- 25442721|
|Qualifications||• MBBS (Agra) April 1957
• MHA (AIIMS) December 1979
|Additional Qualifications||1. Materials Management Program
2. Hospital Administration Program
3. Staff College Course for Deans & Equivalent
4. Post Graduate Diploma in Medico Legal Science
|Total Experience in years||• Teaching- 24+ Years
• Practice: Civil Hospital- 14 Years
• Military Hospital- 28 years
|Research Activities||1. Study of Dialysis Unit at New Delhi (Thesis)
2. Intensive Care Unit
3. Fire Fighting Services
4. Study of distribution pattern of OPD patients and their correlation with inputs.
|Consultancy Activities||1. Rashtriya Chemical Fertilizer (RCF) Hospital, Alibaugh
2. Yashwantrao Chavan Memorial Hospital, Pimpri, Pune
3. Bharti Hospital, Pune
4. Pravara Rural Hospital, Loni, Ahmednagar
5. Guru Prasad Maternity Hospital, Negda, Ujjain
6. Dr. D. Y. Patil Hospital & research Center, Pimpri, Pune
|Area of Interests||1. Hospital Planning
2. Hospital Management System
3. Medical Audit
|Conferences Attended||1. International Conference of Agricultural Medicine
2. International Conference on Women Empowerment
|International Assignments||SRI LANKA 1988
Member of the study team for appraisal of working of Army Medical Unit deployed with Indian Peace Keeping Force (IPKF)
|Name||Dr. Ritu Raj Jangira|
|Profile in one line||A physiotherapist by profession Dr. Ritu Raj Jangira is now pursuing her passion for teaching.|
|Qualifications||• Bachelor Of Physiotherapy (2010)
• Masters Hospital Administration (2013)
|Total Experience in years||• Teaching: 3+ years
• Practical: 10 Years
|Publication||Staff Satisfaction In Hospital published by LAP(Lambert Academic Publishing)
|Conferences Attended||1. Participated in two day international conference on ‘Current Trends in Public Health and Hospital Administration’, Medallion 2013 Organized by Division of Health Management, University College of medical education, Mahatma Gandhi university Kottayam in association with Pt. BDS University of Health Science Rohtak, Haryana and Technical Support From Federation of Hospital Administration and Indian Public Health.
2. Participated in 33rd IASM Congress of Indian Association of Sports Medicine organized by Dept. of Orthopedics, PGIMER, Chandigarh, India.
|Seminars/Workshops Attended||1. Participated in Workshop on “Physiological Basis of Exercise Prescription and Training” organized by Dept. of Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy, GNDU, Amritsar, 2012.
2. Participated in one day seminar on “Growth Dynamics of Sports Children and Young Athletes” organized by Dept. of Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy, GNDU, Amritsar, 2012.
3. Participated in Continuing Medical Education Program on “Recent Trends in Manual Therapy” organized by Dept. of Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy, GNDU, Amritsar in collaboration with Indian Association of Sports Medicine & Indian Association of Sports Physiotherapy, 2011.
4. Participated in the workshop on “Role of Physiotherapist in Management of C.P. child” held at St. Soldier College of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation, Jalandhar Punjab.
5. Participated in a hand on workshop on “Introductory Manual Therapy Concepts in Integrated approach (Cyriax, Maitland, Kaltenborn, Elvey and Butler) concepts for the peripheral joints and neural tissue by MANUAL THERAPY FOUNDATION OF INDIA held at lovely institute of higher studies, Punjab.
|Name||Mrs. Bhavana Parchure|
|Profile in one line||Giving up on a corporate job needs something more than just the need of job satisfaction and that would be passion. Mrs. Bhavana Parchure had that passion and today is a committed teacher towards her students.|
|Qualifications||• Master in Personnel Management (M.P.M.)
• Bachelor of Legislative Laws (L.L.B.) (Hons.)
• Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) (Hons.)
|Additional Qualifications||• Advanced Diploma in Cyber Security from IQSS Pune|
|Total Experience in years||• Teaching- 8 years
• Human Resource Professional- 1.5 years
|Research Activities||1. Name of Organization: “Venkateswara Hatcheries Ltd.”, Pune.Theme of Project: Functions of HR & Personnel Department.Objective of Project: To acquire Professional literacy regarding the functions and responsibilities of HR / Personnel Department.
2. Name of Organization: “Vanchit Vikas” NGO. Pune.Theme of Project: “Present Scenario of Child Labour in India”Objective of Project: To understand present position of child labour in India as well as in foreign countries.To study various labour legislations presently implemented in India for labour.
3. Name of Organization: Hon’ble District Court, Shivajinagar,Pune.Theme of Visit: To understand court procedure for various labour matters and accident compensation casesName of Organization: Kalyani Brakes Ltd. Chakan Pune.Theme of Project: To understand state of affairs relating to safety and work environment.
|Seminars Attended||• Attended the Seminar held at Sir Parshurambhau College related with Skills of Communication. Hon. Speaker Mr. Sharu Ragnekar.
• Attended Seminar on the subject of “Arbitration & Conciliation” held at Pune University.
• Attended Seminar held at Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan Pune on subject “Intellectual Property Rights”
|Name||CA Amol Dabake|
|Profile in one line||A Charted Accountant by profession, Amol Dabake found his calling in teaching and helped students with his practical knowledge of the subjects.|
|Department||Accounting, Costing and Financial Management|
|Telephone Number||9922117224 / 8421554664|
|Total Experience in years||• Teaching- 3 years
• Practicing CA- 5 years
|Panel Member at||1. Maratha Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture, Pune (MCCIA)
2. The Academy of Accounting Professionals
3. Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Co-operative Management (VAMNICOM)
4. Symbiosis Arts & Commerce
5. Institute of Co Operative Management, Pune
6. K E M Hospital Health Management Institute