Venue: M. T. E Society’s Joglekar Hall, Sanjeevan Hospital Campus, Off. Karve Road,Pune-04.
We the MTE Society’s Institute of Hospital Management is organizing a one day seminar on “Career in HealthCare Management” on 8Th April,2017,Saturday at MTE Society Campus.Speakers from varied sectors of the HealthCare Fraternity are invited to deliver sessions on the Need, Scope Opportunities & Challenges in the HealthCare Management. A one day seminar will also consist of “Presentation Competition” for the students who will present their views on the given topic. The competition will have attractive prizes for the Winners.
1. Dr.Avinash Bhondave | Past Senior Vice President, IMA Maharashtra State, Past President IMA Pune
• Doctor-Patient relationship in the view of HealthCare Management
2. Dr. Maj. Gen V. W. Tilak | HOD, Research department,Symbiosis
• Management of Clinical Trials
3. Col.(Dr.) R. R. Pulgaonkar | Chief Medical Officer – Aditya Birla Group.
• Corporate Management of Healthcare Services.
4. Dr. Santosh Kakade | Executive Director of Medical Services, M.T.E.S
• Legal aspect of HealthCare Management
1. Dr.Pramila Menon | H.O.D. HSAGIBN, MUHS
• Research in HealthCare Management-way forward to career path
2. Dr. Amita Phadnis | Oyster and Pearl Group of Hospital, Pune
• New challanges and trends Hospital Administration
3. Presentation Competition by the Student on following Topics
• Legal aspects of hospital management
• Total Quality management and its importance
• Digital HealthCare
• Financial Displine in Hospital
• Medical Tourism
4. Panel Discussion on “Skill need to be acquired by Future Hospital Managers”
Dr. Sanjay Gupte | President & Chief Gynaecologist at Gupte Hospital.